Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Logan Theatre - Ice Cream in the Winter Time

Shame on them. Shame. (I am wagging my finger right now.) Shammmmme. It has come to my attention that there are people who have been hating on the Logan Theater. Psh-ah! Now, now listen. I know: The seats are uncomfortable. The floors are sticky. But I have a question for you, Are you a Rockefeller? Cause I sure am not. Listen. This theatre shows movies (that are still in mass circulation I might add) for three dollars. Having trouble believing it? I'll type it again - THREE dollars. It's only three dollars. Which sounds a lot like free dollars if you ask me, because that is basically what it is. Yes, you should bring a hemorrhoid pillow. No, you should not expect the best sound quality. But, people, times are tough. You shouldn't have to suffer through a near economic melt down with no entertainment.

Do be sure to check frequently for your movie show time and date as they come and go like lovers in the night at this place.



Logan Square
2646 N Milwaukee Ave
(between Kedzie Ave & Sawyer Ave)
Chicago, IL 60647
(773) 252-0627

Lovings from the back row - Fancy S

No comments: